|Reference # : ||18-55801
||Title : ||Program Marketing Associate |
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||2 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/04/2018 / 01/07/2019
| Description |
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Position: Program Marketing Associate
Duration: 3 months with possible extension
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Reference Code: 18-55801
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- We are currently looking for innovative and organized individuals with the ability to document and draft processes as well as plan & execute Marketing activities, supporting the needs of our largest Channel Partners by interacting in a cross-functional work environment.
- Our ideal candidate will meet following requirements: Written and oral fluency in the language
- Ability to document and draft out processes within specified time frames
- Ability to plan, carry out & implement Marketing activities to support partners (e.g. newsletters, case studies, campaigns)
- Ability to interact across functions & teams
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team player
- Internet-savvy individual familiar with social media and web-trends
- Self-directed, motivated and driven performer who has a passion for upholding the Client’s brand
- Fully document program certification processes & support Account Managers and partners in certification process
- Support our certified partner base with Marketing activities (e.g. case studies, email campaigns, newsletters)
- Perform other role-related tasks.
- Lead review activities in order to launch proactive initiatives.
- Analyze and improve partner growth from Marketing activities
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- BA/BS Degree Required, any field is fine.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in a marketing role
- Experience with process documentation and optimization
- Experience with planning & executing Marketing campaigns & success tracking
Assistant Manager – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967-3588 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Niyaz.Ansari@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
- Business acumen, project management skills
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.\