|Reference # : ||18-55771
||Title : ||Software Developer/Programmer II|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/22/2018 / 10/14/2021
| Description |
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job ID: JDJP00018101
Job Duration: 36 Months with potential for extension
Location: Waterloo Iowa
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- May require a bachelor's degree. Requires 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- May report directly to a project lead or manager.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Model based software experience with Matlab/Simulink is a must as they will be using that most often in this job. In addition a highly recommended skill is embedded C coding experience and complex problem solving skills.
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Desk: 973.507.7514 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artech.com