|Reference # : ||18-55547
||Title : ||Global Procurement Manager ? Category Manager|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/02/2018 / 05/01/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Global Procurement Manager – Category Manager|
Location: Princeton Pike(Lawrence Township), NJ 08648
Duration: 6 Months
Job ID: 24730-1
Position Type: Contract Role
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Scope of the Position:
- Contractor identifies and responds to procurement needs for assigned regions and or business units.
- Manages and delivers complex procurement projects across a variety of geographies, divisions and functions.
- Projects will include the development of RFIs, RFPs, RFQs and the corresponding analyses to create a business case and recommendation for supplier selection.
- Engages colleagues to ensure alignment with business and overall Client company objectives.
- Develops and executes procurement strategies that maximize opportunities to leverage spend, improve quality, optimize cost, and reduce risk.
- Contributes to the strategic direction of a category within the company.
- Communicates vision of Procurement role within the organization.
- Establishes strong working relationships with key suppliers, colleagues and stakeholders.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at email@example.com or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412
- With supervision of GP manager partner with business units in using the Global Procurement methodology to identify procurement opportunities responding to their evolving business requirements and driving the best total value for the company.
- Conducts extensive market and supply base research and analysis to support project and category strategies.
- Manages strategic and key contracted relationships.
- Drives supplier performance and through continuous improvements programs.