|Reference # : ||18-55206
||Title : ||Online Content Project Manager|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/22/2018 / 02/22/2019
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Online Content Project Manager
Location: Hopkinton, MA 01748
Duration: 4+ Months
· The Online Content Project Manager ensures online Linked Site Solutions, Services, Product, and Industry content meets the needs of customers, is accurate, and is published on-time.
· The project manager will work cross-functionally, managing deliverables owned by product marketing managers, web designers, localization team members, graphic designers, and web publishers.
· To be successful in this role, you must be results-oriented, have strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, as well as strong project management skills.
· You must be detail-oriented, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
· The ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams is essential. Someone who is naturally curious and likes to ask questions would have a strong foundation for success in this role.
· Collaborate with product marketing, globalization, and product launch teams to scope product content needs, establish goals, and identify publishing dates.
· Manage online content creation and publishing. Manage projects by collaborating cross-functionally with teams that provide content and services.
· Define detailed project plans, monitor progress, risks, and risk mitigations.
· Maintain quality control: review, approve, and address quality issues as needed.
· Be a problem solver. Listen and collaborate to understand challenges, and work cross-functionally to find solutions.
· Serve as the first line of contact for updating and maintaining published content. Partner cross-functionally to determine updates needed and publish modifications.
Required Skills and Experience
If you are interested, Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5+ years of experience managing technical projects is a must. Project managing online web content is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience defining project schedules and managing projects. Experience using project management tools (Smart Sheets, Clarizen, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, etc) is required.
- Experience optimizing content for search engines is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and presentation skills are a must.
- Experience managing projects using an agile methodology (Jira, Version One, Pivotal Tracker, etc) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Thanks and Regards,
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3521| Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artech.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit topnotch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artech.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube