|Reference # : ||18-57002
||Title : ||Mainframe Programmer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/17/2018 / 07/16/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Mainframe Programmer|
Job ID: 18-57002
Location: Wilmington, DE
Expert in in Mainframe design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Additional Skills Required:
- Hands on experience with mainframe based applications built with COBOL, CICS, JCL, CA7, CHANGEMAN, DB2 and VSAM
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Development life cycle (SDLC) experience in systems and applications management including systems/application design
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Must be detail oriented and capable of analyzing business requirements, design, develop and test the requirement
- Must work collaboratively with Scrum Team in agile development methodology.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me email@example.com
- Experience in mainframe modernization project using tools like ZConnect, Topaz workbench, ZOS automation framework or similar tool stack.
- Splunk – Operational knowledge
- Working knowledge on CI tools for Mainframe platform equivalent to distributed side like Jenkins.
- Familiarity with any Object oriented languages (e.g. Java, C# etc.)
- Experience of working with Automation tools like LeanFT /Jaggcy/ REST web-services (using Java open source libaries
Service Delivery Manager
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artech.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube