|Reference # : ||18-47196
||Title : ||Infrastructure Engineer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/17/2018 / 09/16/2019
| Description |
Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Job ID: 18-47196
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 12 Months
Job Vacancies: 1
Note: Only W2 (No Corp-to-Corp)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the technical lead for the infrastructure components of a development project and interacts heavily with Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) resources (DBA, system admins, network engineers, etc.) and the application development team
- Prioritizes, scopes and estimates the various infrastructure projects and partners with GTI teams to design, build and implement infrastructure solutions
- Provides Level 3 support. Partners with various technical teams to troubleshoot server, network and storage issues
- Supports the ongoing server hygiene and maintenance activities
- Assists in driving estimates for infrastructure project work
- Works closely with the production support team on infrastructure changes related to project deployments
- Maintains and provides documentation and training related to ongoing support and troubleshooting of new infrastructure hardware or tools to support the application
- Ability to quickly learn how business processes align to application functionality in order to solicit input from subject matter experts that would drive infrastructure modifications
- Leads implementation of multiple infrastructure projects simultaneously
- Us citizenship or permanent lawful resident status for 7 years contiguous required
- Requires united states citizenship and immigration services background clearance process.
- Building and supporting infrastructure (servers, san, network connectivity, databases) for a windows-based platform
- Supporting and troubleshooting standalone .net and asp.net applications
- Partnering with development leads and architects to align a platform's technology drivers to the architecture design in order to identify and implement future state infrastructure improvements.
- Certificate and key management
- Supporting security patching/cyber related hygiene activities
- Supporting server hygiene/security remediation related activities (security patching, permission/access remediation, etc.)
- On a platform that required partnership with multiple internal software engineering teams and vendors (on and offshore) simultaneously
- Supporting infrastructure for a linux-based platform.
- Using infrastructure monitoring tools to support windows and linux based platforms.
- In performing level 3 production support for an application.
- Experience with the infrastructure support and performance monitoring tools such as performance monitor (perfmon), process monitor (procmon), wireshark, opnet, etc.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure project delivery best practices
- Advanced technical problem solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile software delivery environment.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Ankur.firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.967.3337.
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3337 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artech.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube