|Reference # : ||18-51409
||Title : ||Maintenance Planner|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/22/2018 / 03/01/2019
| Description |
Job Title: Supervisor/Scheduler- Toolroom
Job ID: JDJP00017867
Location: Horicon WI
Duration: 4-5 months with extension
Education Preferred: 4 Year
Years of Experience Required:- 2 Years
1- Computer skills- Preferably SAP and Microsoft Office
2- Self-starter/Self Directed
3- Scheduling Experience
- Plans and schedules the ongoing maintenance and preventive maintenance for all of the plant equipment, as well as the building and facilities.
- Receives maintenance requests, then prioritizes, plans, and assigns duties to various plant skilled trades personnel, such as mechanics, toolmakers, pipe fitters, tool grinders, and machine hands.
- May order and purchase the parts and materials necessary to complete maintenance and repairs.
- Duties: Receives maintenance requests from throughout the facility.
- Prioritizes, plans and assigns jobs to non-skilled, semi-skilled and /or skilled maintenance personnel to repair or perform preventive maintenance on production and facilities equipment.
- Provides technical support to skilled trades, to include acquiring drawings, reviewing proper procedures, identifying parts, equipment and tools. Identifies sources, secures quotes and issues purchase orders for repair and spare parts, and other materials and services required to support maintenance activities.
- Provides work direction to non-skilled, semi-skilled and/or skilled personnel on a daily basis and may provide supervision in supervisor's absence.
- Generates various reports as needed.
- Tracks crib and self-help stock usage and inventory levels in order to maintain reasonable levels of inventory and support cost reduction efforts.
- Coordinates the creation and updating of preventative maintenance report to support improved machine uptime as well as OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Participates in engineering services projects to support the maintenance and operation of facilities and equipment.
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Desk: 973.507.7514 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artech.com