|Reference # : ||18-51271
||Title : ||Embedded Engineer with Android BSP|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||09/13/2018
| Description |
Job title: Embedded Engineer with Android BSP
Location: Redmond WA
Duration:12 + months
- Collaborate with the EE and Silicon teams to understand the hardware and create the firmware requirements and development schedule.
- Develop the console and accessories firmware modules, owning the entire lifecycle from design and specification, through development and release into production, to continuing to monitor performance over time.
- Developing libraries of code that can be leveraged across multiple products.
Thanks & Regards
- 5+ years of software development experience using C/C++.
- Must have - experience in Android BSP.
- Excellent C/C++ design and coding skills.
- Knowledge of embedded programming and computer hardware concepts.
- Solid experience developing and validating real-time embedded systems, gaming systems, control systems, or device drivers.
- Ability to read schematics and perform basic debugging with the aid of an oscilloscope, logic analyzer, etc.
- Knowledge of the Gaming Interface Protocol (GIP).
- Experience with IAR and Keil tool chains.
- Experience working within a hardware design or manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of utility languages such as PowerShell, Perl, Python, etc.
Office: 973.507.7575| Fax: 973.998.2599
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.artech.com | LinkedIn