|Reference # : ||18-36583
||Title : ||MDR - Project Manager|
North Haven, CT
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/23/2018 / 07/26/2019
| Description |
|Company: Artech Information Systems|
Job Title: MDR - Project Manager
Location: North Haven, CT
Job ID: 18-36583
Duration: 12+ months
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- This position will be responsible for project management with regulatory consequences and significant cross functional support within the Surgical Innovation (SI) business unit.
- The Project Manager will provide support and leadership to a cross-functional team including subject matter experts (SME), and requires the ability to drive tactical activities while communicating effectively with a large group of stakeholders.
- The Project Manager is accountable for alignment with the corporate project team and work stream strategies to drive harmonization across the BU / MITG / Healthcare where appropriate. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring team commitments (scope, schedule and budget) are met; and for communicating program status to senior leadership on a regular basis.
- 5 years with Bachelor’s; or 2 years with Master’s in Regulatory Affairs, or a function familiar with technical files and medical device product development process
- BS/BA degree or equivalent degree in Business Management, Engineering, or other related field of study.
Preferred Skills/ Qualifications:
- Lean or Green Belt certified a plus, with solid PM implementation experience required.
- A minimum of 5 years of QARA and/or plant manufacturing or engineering experience, which includes a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated process improvement and project management success.
- Knowledge of current European medical device directives (MDD/AIMDD) and CE mark process
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively to determine and develop approaches to solutions
- Experience driving initiative and change management across a BU
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills;
- Experience delivering presentations at all levels in an organization
- Experience influencing stakeholders at multiple levels in an organization
- Experience with MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in complex business and project areas, leveraging interpersonal skills and technical skills to optimize results
- Broad business knowledge and ability to link customer needs with business processes
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to support multiple projects and balance priorities.
- Ability to work independently and with all levels of managers, associates, and clients
- Strong coaching, facilitation and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication and platform skills.