|Reference # : ||18-36517
||Title : ||Quality Engineer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/09/2018 / 01/07/2019
| Description |
|Company: Artech Information Systems|
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Northridge, CA
Job ID: 18-36517
Duration: 6+ months
- Supporting Manufacturing through implementation of new product introduction activities
- Support manufacturing changes
- Managing CAPA projects using Problem Solving Tools while keeping to predefined deadlines
- Maintaining Risk Management Documents for Released Product (includes Risk
- Managements Plans/Reports, Risk Analysis Documents, Risk Management
- Files, dFMEA and pFMEA)
- Assist with Process and Test Method Validation efforts
- Support nonconformance dispositions and manufacturing line
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Scientific Discipline + 2 years of experience as a manufacturing engineer, quality engineer or other engineering position in medical device or regulated industry
Position will require supporting 2nd shift manufacturing lines and/or weekends.
Previous experience in a quality engineering position strongly preferred.
Physical Job Requirements:
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile.
- The employee is required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Extended periods of time doing computer-based work.
- Able to work in cleanroom/controlled environment areas
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed (e.g. supporting 2nd shift)