Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Job Title: HR Generalist
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+, Months (Temp to Hire)
Job ID: 6509-1
This position is for an established professional individual contributor in the HR Business Partner family, who works independently with minimal supervision. The role will provide support to more senior HRBPs. Additionally job holders may manage their own client relationships and provide back-up, assistance and additional capacity to Senior and Mid-level HRBPs as required as well as managing certain HRBP activities on a stand-alone basis.
Our HR Generalist will give you first row access to recruitment, employee relations, policy and procedures, time and attendance, and other special projects that are at the foundation of creating a positive work environment.
This contract HR Generalist position will support the HR Business Partner(s) on these efforts and is often the training ground for our future HR Business Partners.
We hope and expect this person will eventually succeed an HRBP in due time.
Functions as a junior human resources generalist or specialist providing professional level support to managers and employees for a designated group or region. May specialize in one or two functional areas of human resources.
- Provide support to HR Business Partners for the National Risk Practices and U.S. Specialties groups in the areas of recruitment, employee relations, policy and procedures, time and attendance, and other special projects.
- Responsible for proactively implementing a variety of HR initiatives designed to ensure a positive and productive work environment.
- Supports leaders with the processing of HR transactions including new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, etc.
- Prepare various H.R. reports (ad hoc and regularly scheduled) from various HR systems or resources, analyzes data and prepares summary quantitative and qualitative analyses for dissemination
- Responsible for assisting in the year end compensation process and performance review program.
- Manages sensitive and confidential employee relations matters, organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information.
- Responds to various queries from managers and employees.
- Exercises individual judgment while dealing with potential employee issues and bringing them to management's attention.
- Conducts research, gathering data and information, in analyzing statistical information for report generation.
- Participates in staff training and programs and recommends additional resources as needed.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Supports two HR Business Partners
- Supports roll out of new platform-50-70 new hires on & off shore
- Assists with on-boarding
- Performance management
- Excel & PowerPoint experience required
- Progressive Counseling
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7515 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Adiba.Perween@artech.com | Website: www.artech.com