|Reference # : ||18-36395
||Title : ||Instructional Designer|
New York , NY
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||4 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/30/2018 / 03/29/2019
| Description |
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Position: Instructional Designer
Duration: 10 months with possible extension
Location: New York , NY and Mountain View, CA
Job Reference Code: 18-36395
- Consult with curriculum manager(s) on appropriate learning solutions.
- Conduct needs analysis and develops all support and evaluation plans.
- Create learning solutions for multiple delivery methods including instructor-led, web-based, virtual classroom, and blended instruction.
- Manage the relationship and development of content with key SME (Subject Matter experts)
- BA/BS degree or 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in successfully designing, developing, delivering and improving high-quality learning solutions including web-based learning technologies and instructor-led learning experiences
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills: presents clearly and articulates concepts well to a large audience.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
- Creative problem-solving skills, strong business acumen, an understanding of group and corporate dynamics.
- Ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business landscape.
Team Lead – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967-3588 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Niyaz.Ansari@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.