|Reference # : ||18-36377
||Title : ||Manager, FP&A - I //Foster City, CA with A Big Pharmaceutical Company|
Foster City, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/16/2018 / 07/12/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Manager, FP&A - I|
Work Location: Foster City, CA
Length of Assignment: 12 Months Long Contract
Position Type: Contract Full Time
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Client is currently seeking a Finance Manager to join the Pharmaceutical Development & Manufacturing (PDM) Finance organization, based in Foster City, CA. The individual will provide project management and operational support to the PDM Finance team; specifically he/she will be responsible for actively supporting the coordination and execution of project related ERP upgrade activities and providing financial management and business support for the month end close and reporting process, forecast development, and other related reporting and analytical tasks as required.
A summary of key characteristics includes:
Project Management: The candidate must possess the ability to actively coordinate the execution of projects that involve cross-functional stakeholders. This includes providing guidance on project scope and timelines, integrating the work of multiple teams into project deliverables, and ensuring quality and timeliness of deliverables.
Results Orientation: The ideal candidate will be results-driven and must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. He/She must have the ability to lead and meet deadlines for multiple priorities and projects and take ownership of issues and resolve them in a timely manner. A "can-do " attitude is an absolute must.
Willingness to be hands-on: The candidate must be an independent self-starter with a willingness to become involved in operations to understand the processes and provide value added financial support.
Collaboration: The candidate must demonstrate an ability to build strong relationships with Finance and other partners. The candidate should be a proactive leader exhibiting strong influencing capabilities and a willingness to maintain open and transparent communication within Client's matrixed organization.
Business Savvy and Financial Acumen: The candidate will possess exceptional financial analytical and problem-solving skills. These skills must be balanced by sound business judgment.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
• Establishes strong partnerships with the PDM Finance organization to provide comprehensive financial support and ongoing analytics for key strategic initiatives as well as day-to-day operations.
• Manage and/or support key PDM projects. Proactively engage with Finance colleagues and other partners to drive forward the execution of projects, ensuring quality and timeliness of deliverables.
• Drives development of meaningful financial analyses and creates effective presentations to communicate conclusions and recommendations.
• Support PDM financial reporting including planning and delivery of management reporting packages for budgeting, monthly close and other corporate requirements.
• Delivers accurate and timely management reporting to drive discussions on business trends, forecast accuracy and upcoming projects/activities.
• Support ad hoc requests and ongoing analytics support to assist the PDM finance organization with tactical and strategic decision making processes.
• Ensures activities are compliant with internal controls, company policies and procedures including the Worldwide Controller's Policies.
Knowledge, Experience and Skillsets:
• 8+ years of relevant experience in Finance, having held positions of increasing scope and responsibility.
• A BS or BA is required and a CPA is preferred. MBA is a plus.
• Must have proficiency with Oracle, Hyperion, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated project management experience
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities.
• Experience with project reporting, operational accounting and reporting is required.
• Demonstrated success working in a deadline driven and multi-task environment.
• Prior experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry or supporting manufacturing is preferred. Experience in multi-national organization a plus.
If you are interested in this job than please send me your most updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me at #973-507-7579