|Reference # : ||18-36347
||Title : ||Functional Safety Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||06/22/2018 / 06/21/2019
| Description |
Company: Artech Information Systems LLC
Position: Functional Safety Engineer
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Job Reference Code: HOGJP00003854
This is a long-term contract position working on new product development.
• In-Depth knowledge of ISO 26262 technical deliverables relating to FS (Functional Safety) items of Braking, Enhanced Chassis Controls (ECC), Propulsion, Lighting, Rider Interface including hand controls and instruments, Starting and Energy Management, Advanced Suspension, and Telematics.
• Ability to provide expert guidance and formal reviews of Client's developed Functional Safety process flows, supporting work instruction documentation and tools to manage FS content.
• Automotive electrical system fundamental knowledge (ABS brakes, Engine Controls, Suspension and Body Controls)
• HARA process and document
• Generate and read boundary diagrams through system functional documents and system mechanization documents.
• Ability to create FTA (Fault Tree Analysis)
• Assist in Functional Safety Requirements generation
• Guide design engineers through the ISO process and follow-up with open items needed for FSR delivery.
• Safety Concept process and documents
• Overall ISO26262 process flow
• Strong knowledge of vehicle systems and ISO 26262 process
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Similar
• Training on Functional Safety
Thanks & Regards,
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7548 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: prithwiraj.C@artech.com | Website: www.artech.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter