|Reference # : ||18-38265
||Title : ||Business Analyst - II //Foster City, CA with A Big Pharmaceutical Company|
Foster City, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/10/2018 / 12/28/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Business Analyst - II|
Work Location: Foster City, CA
Length of Assignment: 6 Months
Position Type: Contract Full Time
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Supporting user acceptance testing.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders, users, and technical teams.
• Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with extensive hands on and an IT focus is preferred
• A minimum of 3 years of related technology experience with technologies in the Pharma IT landscape
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
If you are interested in this job than please send me your most updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me at #973-507-7579