|Reference # : ||18-38059
||Title : ||Photolithography Mask Design and Processing Engineer - Onsite Yorktown Heights NY !!|
Yorktown Heights, NY
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/06/2018 / 07/06/2019
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Photolithography Mask Design and Processing Engineer
Job ID: 18-38059
Location: Work From Home !!
Duration: 12 Months+ contract
Background: A Photolithography Mask Design and Processing Engineering position is open in the Microfabrication lab at the client site in Yorktown, NY. The Microfabrication lab provides a dynamic environment and has the mission of providing innovative solutions to leading edge projects within the Research Division, as well as client's Development and Manufacturing. The team is also engaged with several government projects. This engineer will interact with and contribute to technical teams covering a wide spectrum of exciting and innovative research and semiconductor technology projects. Currently the Microfabrication Team is working with teams in nanotechnology, advanced semiconductor packaging, photovoltaics, biosensors, quantum computing and advanced wafer testing. Photolithography processing, mask design and ordering is an important part of our work. This position will use proprietary and commercial software tools to create and order masks in Mylar and glass. CAD and or KLayout experience is extremely helpful. You will work with a variety of vendors to meet researcher's needs. This is an opportunity to interact with researchers in exciting areas of research and development and to exercise leadership skills in a variety of ways. Team members have made significant contributions in many areas. Applicants for this position must be highly motivated, excellent problem solvers, innovative and possess strong team skills with the ability to work effectively in a diverse environment. The primary responsibility of this position is photolithography mask design but must also be able to effectively contribute to other hands on processing steps when required.
- Job Duty 1 - Design photolithography masks in conjunction with researchers for their projects.
- Job Duty 2 - Process wafers and/or other substrates through lithography coat, expose and develop
- Job Duty 3 - Balance workload based on priorities and work with mask designer team lead to maximize quality and efficiency.
- Job Duty 4 - Identify, communicate, and solve problems, organize project and work flow.
- Job Duty 5 – Have a working knowledge of a design/CAD tool and Microsoft Office.
- Job Duty 6 – Work closely with Engineers, Scientists, and Inventors from many different disciplines. Must be able to work independently as well as be a good team player.
- Job Duty 7 – Summarize and document work activities.
- Job Duty 8 – Flexibility during slow mask design periods to do either 1) hands on process work, preferably in lithography but could also be thin film vacuum deposition/etching, and/or wets (etch, clean, plating).
- 1) Must have ability/experience in CAD or comparable design tool.
- 2) Must have good spatial abilities and be able to envision 3D designs.
- 3) Must have good interpersonal skills with ability to work with Engineers, Scientists, and Inventors from many different disciplines. Must be able to work independently as well as be a good team player.
- 4) Good coordination, dexterity and attention to detail required to handle small and sensitive parts.
- 5) Must have good project management skills and hands on lithography, thin film vacuum deposition or etching, WETs processing, and/or plating (electro-less or electrolytic) experience.
- 6) Candidates must have at least a bachelor's degree in engineering, chemistry, physics, or related discipline.
- Other: Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Sharabh.Goyal@artechinfo.com / 973.967.3469
Assistant Manager - Staffing
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3469 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube