|Reference # : ||18-38055
||Title : ||Reactive Ion Etch Engineer /Technician - Onsite Yorktown Heights NY !!|
Yorktown Heights, NY
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/06/2018 / 07/06/2019
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Reactive Ion Etch Engineer /Technician
Job ID: 18-38055
Location: Onsite Yorktown Heights NY !!
Duration: 12 Months+ contract
Background: The job involves the use of in-FAB tooling and equipment to help fabricate advanced semiconductor devices on 200mm silicon wafers in the FAB. The work is conducted in a cleanroom environment and a basic knowledge of the principles behind semiconductor processing, chemistry and physics is required. In addition, strong computer and analytical skills are necessary and experience in semiconductor processing is a plus. The candidate is expected to work closely with engineers and the research teams to accomplish the tasks assigned to him/her. The work is centered around client's most advanced R&D efforts at its premier research and development site. Good communication skills and the ability to handle fast-paced, complex work is essential. The position is for a reactive ion (RIE) technician/engineer. Candidate should have familiarity with the basic knowledge of RIE fundamentals, tool operation and basic plasma chemistry knowledge.
- Job Duty 1 – Processing wafers: Developing processes and characterization of wafers on reactive ion etch platform tools.
- Job Duty 2 – Prior chemical / compressed gas use required
- Job Duty 3 –Shift opening is from 3PM to 12AM
- Job Duty 4 - Ability to learn fast, execute with minimal errors, document with details, and communicate with clarity.
- English: fluent
- Job Duty 5 – Operate reactive ion etch tools
1) Experience in working in semiconductor manufacturing line is desirable.
2) Experience in the field of RIE is desirable.
3) Ability to work safely with chemicals and gasses in the clean room.
4) Experience in working in a cleanroom.
6) BA/BS in engineering/chemistry or equivalent or greater.
6) Strong verbal and written communication skills required. English fluent
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Sharabh.Goyal@artechinfo.com / 973.967.3469
Assistant Manager - Staffing
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3469 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube