|Reference # : ||18-37891
||Title : ||DLP Security Service Analyst - Onsite Herndon VA !!|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/09/2018 / 11/09/2018
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: DLP Security Service Analyst
Job ID: 18-37891
Location: Onsite Herndon VA !!
Duration: 12 Months+ contract
We are looking for Cyber Security Analyst with strong DLP (data loss prevention) experience.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical information and security background with an emphasis on supporting enterprise security applications and services mainly related to DLP. He / She will work within a fast paced, Agile program environment collaborating with cybersecurity architects and technology teams across IBM CISO and business units to implement and support next generation security solutions. This position is heavily focused on Data Loss Prevention (Policies, procedures, Use Cases, Research and Operations support)
Essential Job Duties:
- Meeting with different teams throughout IBM to gather requirements for new Data Loss Prevention use cases. This will include Email DLP, Cloud DLP, Network DLP and Host Based DLP.
- Manager projects across all 3 platforms to ensure consistency and user experience.
- For service enablement, this role will assist internal development teams with onboarding, planning and integration to maximize business value and enhance user experience.
- Experience and a good understanding with holistic Data Protection.
- Setting priority of use cases for engineers to implement as well as gathering artifacts for implementation engineer to create rules in each platform.
- Be the liaison for other organizations with such as but not limited to SOC and CSIRT.
- Understanding of Cyber Security and Different Domains of Cyber Security.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Also, be able to create supported documentation for end users or customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- 3+ years of experience in managing and supporting security services and data protection.
- 3+ years of Data Loss Preventions or other rule based security applications.
- 3+ Years of project management
- Security Essentials or Understanding of Cyber security domains.
- Data Protection and Data Loss Prevention
- Experience in Agile Methodologies.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Sharabh.Goyal@artechinfo.com / 973.967.3469
Assistant Manager - Staffing
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3469 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube