|Reference # : ||18-37679
||Title : ||Direct Hire - Associate Director /Director, Commercial Development|
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/23/2018 / 10/22/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Direct Hire - Associate Director /Director, Commercial Development|
Work Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Position Type: Direct Hire- Permanent Role
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
As a key member of the OBG Commercial Intelligence team, this global role is responsible for providing Commercial input to R&D pipeline assets and will also provide Business Intelligence to our Global launched brands. This position will work Globally across all Regions reports to the Head of Commercial Intelligence, OBG.
The Commercial Development team bridges R&D and Commercial thereby forming a key link with IPTs, Marketing and Senior Mgmt within the OBG. Some of the team's key deliverables include:
• Market research via primary analysis and secondary data sources to support global development and launch teams plus LCM activities
• Market / commercial assessments and forecasts for new products, indications and formulations
• Market / commercial assessments for in-licensing opportunities / early stage assets
• Expert analysis into Oncology markets and commercial operations using advanced predictive analytics
• Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to identify and track KPIs that are tied to brand strategy
• Coordinate global market research with the Regions as requested
• Provide bespoke competitive intelligence using internal and external resources
• Deliver insights that lead to increased demands for Oncology assets
• Partner with executive management to provide decision support
The Global BI role on the launched brands has several of the activities above plus the following:
• Drive the Global ATUs in collaboration for the Regions
• Write Situation Analysis for the Global Brand Plan
• Propose and execute global market research to help inform the brand (these may change subject to the organization's needs)
1. Provide expert analysis on commercial viability of R&D assets using broad oncology knowledge supported by primary market research and secondary data sources
2. Provide business intelligence to launched global brands to better inform Marketing and senior stakeholders on performance and offer recommendations
3. Lead Global market research projects and evaluate appropriate secondary data sources
BS/BA degree required, advanced degree preferred.
Up to 8 years relevant experience with a pharmaceutical or healthcare related company. A minimum of 4 years of progressive Market Research/Data Analytics experience. Previous people management experience an advatage.
Director grade would require 8+ years relevant experience although this might be less if a higher degree is held. eg: MBA.
New product development market research and portfolio analysis disciplines;
Strong familiarity of lifecycle issues, managed care, generics and IP. Record of accomplishment in achieving major business "wins” and insights through market research. Proven track record in building new capabilities and innovative solutions to enhance decision making
Good to know:
Demonstrated accomplishments in challenging situations requiring leadership of people and customers/stakeholders. Experience in supervising and developing junior to senior analytics managers as direct reports. Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412