|Reference # : ||18-37673
||Title : ||Project Manager|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/05/2018 / 01/04/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Project Manager|
Work Location: Princeton, NJ
Length of Assignment: 6 Months
Position Type: Contract Role
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Manages the implementation and consistent delivery of projects to agreed upon timelines, budgets and expectations of quality.
• Works with clients, developers and vendors to determine requirements.
• Creates and manages project budget vs. actual expenditures (capital and expense).
• Creates and manages work breakdown structure (WBS) and scheduled project plan.
• Manages and supervises project team resources.
• Develops critical path analysis for project implementation.
• Responsible for business change management (incl. business process redesign, training, SOPs).
• Manage project scope and timeline through formal change management processes.
• Manages project issues and risks through std issue/risk process.
• Communication to stakeholders.
• Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
• Ensures compliance with required controls.
• Manage projects with dollar values in excess of $500,000.
• Bachelor's degree/Technical degree or equivalent requirement.
• Master's degree a plus.
• PMP, or equivalent certification, required.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at email@example.com or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412