|Reference # : ||18-37630
||Title : ||Project Coordinator II -- 616572 : Clinical Documentation Multiple Teams 9000|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/02/2018 / 12/28/2018
| Description |
Job Title: Project Coordinator II
Job ID: 8172341
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 6 Months
- The Project Coordinator will support the business needs of the Operational Medical Development-Clinical Documentation Department in Cambridge. Reporting directly to Head of Trial Transparency in Clinical Documentation, the Project Coordinator will undertake varied activities related to project work, staff, facilities, and travel.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Applying the processes for the administrative support of the managers (eg, calls, calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reporting, document approval processing, documentation [including memos, faxes, letters, emails, slides, spreadsheets and other communication], office supplies, meeting planning, and general administrative support.
- Proactively support on-and off-boarding of employees and contractors
- Selected activity involving tracking of data for the businesses (invoicing, team absences), or support on other documents (WORD, excel, Power point)
- Support contracts preparation (liaison with procurement etc)
- Follow up on new, obsolete, or problematic business or facilities equipment that may hinder efficient functioning of teams
- Organize planned and ad hoc group events (L&L, CSO meetings, external meetings like investigator's meeting) according to budget and scheduling
- Understanding of clinical development process
- Excellent customer-service orientation and a high degree of professionalism with ability to handle confidential information in an appropriate manner
- Proven proficient in the following applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook. Ability to create pivot tables, graphs and other visual representations in Excel, and ability to format and create special slides in PowerPoint
- Ability to determine how to handle calendar conflicts and decision making when organizing mangers' time. Utilize the most effective means of communication (personal communication, phone, email, conference call/net meeting, videoconferencing)
- Must have excellent attention to detail, organizational and time management skills to prioritize and coordinate workload with minimal supervision. Able to manage multiple projects at a time, from beginning to end.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, health care administration, or similar required.
- Experience working in a corporate or research environment
- International work experience or extensive travel