|Reference # : ||18-37437
||Title : ||Voice Communications Service Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/30/2018 / 01/29/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Voice Communications Service Analyst|
Work Location: Princeton, NJ
Length of Assignment: 6 Months
Position Type: Contract Role
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related technical field.
• Seven or more years of progressively responsible related experience in information technology services; or graduation from a two-year college or university and 10 or more years of progressively responsible related experience in information technology services.
• Must have experience with standard voice telecommunications and carrier-level protocols, unified communications/collaboration and SIP/VOIP/IP Telephony.
• Enterprise-level information technology experience highly desired
• ITIL v3 Certification highly desired
• Call/Contact Center technical administration/support experience desired.
• Knowledge of LAN/WAN QOS design, is a plus
• Cisco CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE routing and switching certifications is a plus
• Communicates and consults with Client Enterprise Service Provider (ESP) to
• Maintain Voice Network Design/Infrastructure.
• Develop, maintain and control technical documentation and knowledge articles and published standards
• Provides direction to Enterprise Service Provider for day-to-day voice/contact center service operations and situations relating to end user experience and services
• Manages Traditional Voice & Contact Center service issues, tracks significant problems, monitors and trends performance,
• Assists with testing and evaluation of new technologies and features for traditional voice and/or contact center services
• Approve and manage Traditional Voice and Contact Center changes.
• Assists with projects; participate in cut-over activities, coordination, meetings, minutes and actions as required
• 24 hours/seven days a week on-call status for priority 1 incidents as part of an on-call rotation.
• High-level proficiency in Microsoft office suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint. SharePoint, Visio,
• Ability to use Service NOW ITSM tool
• Must have ability to work independently and in a highly matrixed environment.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at email@example.com or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412