|Reference # : ||18-37114
||Title : ||Big Data Developer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/09/2018 / 02/08/2019
| Description |
Job Title: Big Data Developer
Job ID: 18-37114
Location: Westerville, OH
Duration: 7 Months (Strong chances to extend further/Right to hire)–W2
Job Vacancies: 2
Note: Only W2 (No Corp-to-Corp)
Primary Technical Skills: Big data/Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, Sqoop, Scala/Python/java, Elastic Search, Impala, ETL / Data warehouse, Cloudera Platform, Oozie.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in modern programming languages such as Scala, Python and Java
- Experience in Big data technology stack such as Hadoop Cloudera Platform, Spark, Scala, Hive, Elastic Search, Impala, SQOOP, Oozie etc.
- Experience in implementing highly scalable platform components and tools leveraging machine learning models.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams
- Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
- Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on customer experience and shorter development cycles.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS, ETL, Data Warehousing, Data Modeling and Big Data Solutions in complex domains (Preferably HR).
- Good coding/designing Experience in Java, Web Services, Micro Services, Cloud strategy etc
- Nice understanding of CI/CD for Java, Big Data and container based cloud ready applications
- Good understanding of reporting tools such as Tableau, QlikView and BO
- Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and apply them to solve business needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for delivery of the Big Data project for end to end from get requirements worked upon with BA, code, review code, unit test, package, deploy the code to upper envs. Working closely with BA and development team.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Ankur.email@example.com / 973.967.3337.
Team Lead – Recruitments
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3337 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube