|Reference # : ||18-36968
||Title : ||Technical Lead - Embedded|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||06/28/2018
| Description |
Designation/Position Name: Technical Lead - Embedded
Positions based at (Client location with Zip code): CA
Work Authorization (Citizen/GC/H1B/Either):
Educational qualification (if must): BE/B.Tech
Duration of the Project :
Job Description :
- Strong Competency in C.?
- Competency in at least one Assembly Language.?
- Familiarity with U-Boot (from a developer perspective).?
- Strong competency with Linux software development.?
- Strong Familiarity with Linux device Drivers.?
- Strong understanding of I2C, SPI, and MDIO.?
- Fair understanding of digital electronics.?
- Ability to read and understand circuit schematics.?
- Ability to effectively use a Volt/Ohm meter and an Oscilloscope.?
- Ability to effectively use a Logic analyzer.?
- Ability to perform at least basic electronics debugging/troubleshooting.?
- A good understanding of microprocessor internals (mostly the registers).?
- An understanding of memory regions, and their uses (heap, stack, IVT, code).?
- Working knowledge of hexadecimal numbers and hexadecimal math.?
- Excellent knowledge of what interrupts are and how they work in code.?
- An understanding of the different kinds of memory (RAM, ROM, Flash), the differences between them and how they are read, written, accessed.?
- Ability to use a debugger to perform at least simple operations such as setting breakpoints, single stepping, examining variable values, examining memory, examining registers - and understanding the when to enable and disable interrupts when single stepping using a debugger.?
- Ability to debug multi-tasking code.?
- The ability to read and understand datasheets, and produce driver code for a given device based on the information contained in its datasheet.?
- How to develop and debug code for peripherals such as UARTs, A/D & D/A converters, timers, PWM generation from a timer, real-time clocks, etc.?
- A good understanding of DMA (Direct Memory Access), and how to implement it for systems which have DMA capability.
Technical / Soft Skills- Expertise Level (Expert / Good / Knowledge)
- C++ - Expert
- QT/QML - Expert
- Linux - Expert
- STL, Design Patterns - Expert
- UML – Expert
Technical / Soft Skills-Expertise Level (Expert / Good / Knowledge)
- Jira- Good
- Confluence - Good