|Reference # : ||18-36794
||Title : ||Developer (Specialty) IV|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/11/2018 / 01/11/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Specialty Developer IV|
Job Duration: 3-6 Months
Location: Richfield, MN
The search team gets to work with a large amount of visibility on the site, where even small changes that can made make a large impact. This work has a large amount of influence for BBY, where you can work with an interesting technology stack
Project Description: The back-end engineer will report into the engineering organization and will work on an agile team participating in all aspects of the agile process, including sprint planning, story estimating, story execution, writing code, writing unit tests, and ensuring deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Collaboration with team members and others to define and understand software requirements and design.
- High quality software development and delivery.
- Tier three application support in test systems and production
Must Have Skills:
- At least 10 years of relevant systems software engineering experience and a BS/MS in computer science, engineering, or mathematics (or equivalent professional experience).
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, and Spring Batch.
- Experience building REST web services, with Spring.
- Experience building JPA data access layers, with Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with NoSQL, Riak, Cloud Bigtable and Cassandra.
- Experience with Lucene, Solr.
- Experience with SQL, Oracle.
- Experience with Agile.
- Ability to aggressively refactor.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Amqp, RabbitMQ, Google Pub/Sub.
- Experience using container technologies, Docker.
- Keen understanding of multi-threading and concurrency in Java.
- Experience with data streaming frameworks and tools, such as Apache Flink, Apache Storm, Akka Streams, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam
- 30-minute technical phone screen with Technical Hiring Manager or Technical Director
- 90-minute in person interview, first 45-60 minutes with Technical Hiring Manager for Hacker Rank and remainder with Technical Hiring Manager and Technical Director