|Reference # : ||18-38362
||Title : ||Senior Research Analyst|
New York, NY
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||04/05/2018 / 09/05/2018
| Description |
Job Title: Senior Research Analyst
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 5+ months (with a possibility of turning perm)
Job ID: 6339-1
Oliver Wyman's global Knowledge Services Research Team supports our consultants by sourcing and synthesizing market data, industry developments and company information
Necessary for the successful execution of client projects and business development initiatives.
We are seeking an experienced research professional to work closely with partners and consultants in the Americas Healthcare & Life Science Practice Group (HLS) to gain deep insights into the sector. Our HLS group works with healthcare, pharmaceutical and life sciences companies in an effort to transform healthcare through the relentless pursuit of a better way.
• Collaborate with consultants engaged in client service, business development or knowledge/intellectual capital building by delivering highly relevant and well-synthesized research.
• Building deep expertise in healthcare sectors, related topics and master tools and resources to support your data analysis.
• Develop strong trusted relationships with HLS practice members and research colleagues to promote effective knowledge sharing and positive work environment.
• Scope and develop research needs of our consultants and partners in order to conduct timely, accurate and cost-effective research.
• Keep abreast of key industry developments/innovations to promote awareness across the HLS team.
• Bachelors' degree required.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience conducting research within a consultancy, other professional services firm or a healthcare related organization.
• Knowledge of the U.S. healthcare system and its stakeholders is critical. Pharmaceutical or life science research experience is a plus.
Skills and Attributes:
• Solid problem solving skills and inquisitive nature allowing you to deliver an effective research product ensuring your credibility as a trusted team member.
• Collaborative approach.
• Growth-mind-set focused on commitment to continual client service and personal professional development enhancements.
• Ability to efficiently prioritize research work to satisfy competing demands.
• Stellar communication skills.
• Ability to independently and effectively triage work.
• Strong desire to increase your understanding of the healthcare and life science sector.
• Excellent research synthesis skills allowing you to draw out key insights and to provide basic data analysis.
• Strong IT skills – proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SQL).
• Experience with healthcare industry databases/resources a plus.
• Education requirements: B.A. or B.S. - advanced degrees are a plus.
Thanks & Regards,
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7548 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: prithwiraj.C@artech.com | Website: www.artech.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter