|Reference # : ||18-34057
||Title : ||Technology Controls|
Jersey City, NJ
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||06/30/2018 / 12/29/2018
| Description |
Job Title: Technology Controls
Job ID: 18-34057
Location: Jersey City, NJ, 07310
Duration: 6 months
Job Vacancies: 1
Note: Only W2 (No Corp-to-Corp)
Primary Technical Skills: Risk Management, Control Assessments, Risk Assessments, CISA, CISSP, CRISC
Job Family Description: Advanced in several IT Control and Project Management practices; experience in working across large environments. Expert in application and infrastructure high availability and resiliency architectures. Technology control domains including but not limited to policies and standards, risk and control assessments, access controls, regulatory compliance, technology resiliency, risk and control governance and metrics, incident management, secure systems development lifecycle, vulnerability management and data protection.
Proficient in the following:
- Risk and Control Assessments
- Control Remediation
- Resource Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Partnership and Influence
Roles and Responsibilities: As a Supplier Control Assessor within the Supplier Assurance Services (SAS) group, your day to day responsibilities will be to develop and execute risk assessments of the third party suppliers, following an established process. This includes:
- Engage with multiple LOB Delivery Managers for suppliers to ensure compliance with all required assessments per the Banking policy and procedures.
- Drive all aspects of the risk assessment of suppliers, service providers.
- Assess completed questionnaire and supporting field work materials to ensure they are complete and meet Banking expectations.
- Lead the onsite assessment, providing the overall IT Risk expertise.
- Identify control breaks and vulnerabilities with a supplier.
- Document findings and work with the LOB Delivery Manager to resolve those findings through Action Plans (Client) and seek Risk Acceptance (RA) approvals
- Validate evidence from supplier, before Action Plans are closed,
- Escalate issues associated with suppliers as needed
- Identify opportunities for process improvements to deliver increasing operational efficiency in the processes
- Identify opportunities for improving supplier risk posture as well as Banking’s SAS processes, including expanded monitoring, KRI tracking, etc.
- Assist with various SAS program initiatives working closely with the SAS Management Leads.
Skills: At least 2 years IT Risk Management experience or equivalent
Proficient working knowledge within the following risk domains/technologies:
- Database and application security
- System/Access administration
- Firewall technologies/Network architecture
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Secure Software/Code Development
- Vulnerability Management
- Cyber security
- Proficient oral, written and analytical skills
- Proficient risk assessment, interpretation and negotiation skills
- Recommended CISA,CISSP,CRISC or equivalent
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.967.3367
Team Lead – Recruitments
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3337 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artech.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube