|Reference # : ||18-28563
||Title : ||Project Manager- Pharma Manufacturing/Supply Chain|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||06/11/2018 / 12/31/2018
| Description |
|Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position|
Job Title: Project Manager
Job ID: 18-28563
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 7 Months
Reporting to the Project Management Office (PMO), will be responsible for project leadership, commitment to program success, and building relationships with customers and key stakeholders while meeting all cost, schedule and technical requirements of the program. The PMO is part of the Global Operations Group within PO&T (Pharmaceutical Operations and Technology). PO&T is the global manufacturing and supply chain organization.
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skill
- The Project Manager will support organizational matrix teams of dedicated professionals on the successful execution of various programs.
- Support End-To-End (E2E) Initiatives in outlining data driven project plans for assigned workstreams
- Develop detailed program plans covering the planning, initiation, execution, monitoring, and close out phases for assigned E2E Workstreams.
- Outline specifics for program milestones, requirements, payment schedules, subcontracts definition, technical work description, staffing, integrated master schedules, and budgets
- Continually monitor program performance (technical, cost and schedule) on a weekly basis through direct interaction with the PMO
- The Project Manager will maintain the (RAID) Risks, Actions, Issues and Decisions register and execute plans to retire and capture identified Risks and Opportunities
- Demonstrate the use of Continuous Improvement (CI) tools within the business
- The Program Manager will monitor and maintain established KPI metrics for assigned programs.
Minimum Education Requirements / Certification
- The Project Manager should have three to five years of Project Management /Project Leadership experience successfully developing and delivering projects in an operating company.
- Ideal background would be project execution in pharmaceutical supply chain
- Excellent skills in developing stakeholder relationships and fostering co-operation between multiple business units within global pharmaceutical manufacturing and supply chain organization.
- Excellent organizational mentoring and leadership skills in a matrixed environment
- The Project Manager should possess strong written and oral communication skills
- He/She must be able to plan, organize and control assigned programs from conceptual development to final stages of production.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at email@example.com / 973.967.3540
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering/or relative discipline
- Master's degree in business is preferred
- PMP certification preferred.
Assistant Manager- Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3540 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org| Website: www.artech.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter