|Reference # : ||18-22152
||Title : ||Job opening for Administrative Assistant-Advanced in Lawrenceville, NJ|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||04/27/2018 / 10/26/2018
| Description |
|Position: Administrative Assistant-Advanced|
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648
Duration: 6 Months
- Client is looking for an Executive Assistant.
- Assist Head of IT, Enabling Functions
- Assist with scheduling large, complex meetings in calendar and manages catering requests, reserve conference rooms, order conferencing materials, enter visitor registrations, check internal/external availability for meetings
- Collaborate with other executive assistants regarding calendars and leadership team activities
- Order and distribute office supplies
- Answer calls related to our services and route questions to appropriate managers
- Greet and escort visitors from reception to meeting location
- Maintains a positive attitude, a high level of productivity, and is adaptable to change.
- Exhibits judgment in handling confidential information, demonstrates diplomacy, professionalism and tact in dealing with difficult situations.
- Has strong organizational skills, pays close attention to detail and follow up, and properly balances priorities and resources.
- A collaborative team player who effectively builds relationships with the team and other departments
- Performs additional general office duties as assigned
- Role is based in the Client's Lawrenceville, N.J. Site. Project management experience helpful to assist on projects that may need special attention from the Directors office
- Must be familiar with Client's Applications:
Microsoft Office Tools (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/SharePoint/OneNote)
- Outlook for eMail & Calendar
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on email@example.com and you can also reach me at 973-967-3431.