|Reference # : ||18-21864
||Title : ||Associate Scientist III, Protein Analytical Development |
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||05/28/2018 / 02/28/2019
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Title: Associate Scientist III, Protein Analytical Development
Job Id: 18-21864
Period: 9 months
Location: Cambridge, MA
- Develop native mass spectrometry methods to analyze proteins and protein complexes, such as mAb aggregates. The developed methods could be used for advanced characterization of size and charge variants of monoclonal antibodies.
- Work with the Protein Formulation Development group to use some of the biophysical methods, such as dynamic light scattering to characterize protein-protein interactions.
- Experience in protein characterization by LC-MS, such as the use of QTOFs or Orbitrap mass spectrometry for intact mass analysis of proteins.
- Strong background in analytical chemistry/biochemistry in the areas of proteomics and mass spectrometry.
- Experience in intact mass analysis, such as native MS or Ion mobility MS is a plus.
- The candidate should have excellent laboratory, computer, documentation, and organization skills, as well as good oral and written communication abilities.
BS or MS degree in analytical chemistry, analytical biochemistry or related disciplines with 4 plus years of relevant experience for BS candidates
2 plus years of relevant experience for MS candidates, as demonstrated by hands-on experience in protein analyses by LC-MS
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at email@example.com / 973.967.3540
Assistant Manager- Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3540 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Nisha.Samuel@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube