|Reference # : ||18-21767
||Title : ||Job opening for Orencia Access and Medical Content Writer Consultant in Lawrence Township, NJ|
Lawrence Township, NJ
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||04/17/2018 / 10/16/2018
| Description |
|Title: Orencia Medical Content Writer Consultant|
Location: Lawrence Township, NJ
Duration: 06 Months
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Orencia Medical Content Writer Consultant
• Analyzes and interprets scientific data to update or develop comprehensive, balanced, credible and accurate documents that comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidance's and Client policies and procedures, and are used to appropriately respond to inquiries from payers and Health Care Providers.
• Developing and writing content for their specific projects as well as reviewing scientific content created by outside agencies. Responsibilities include, but is not limited to, developing, writing/editing and managing the production of AMCP Dossiers, and scientific PowerPoint slide presentations for payers as the primary audience; developing and/or editing responses to address specific unsolicited payer and Health Care Provider requests for health outcome information.
• Manages and prioritizes multiple projects, provides solutions to complex problems, and delivers complete and accurate information within deadlines
• Maintains awareness of current industry practices that pertain to Medical Information
• Complies with the reporting of adverse effects and product complaints to Client Worldwide Safety and Surveillance.
• Doctor of Pharmacy or equivalent
• 3-5 years relevant industry work experience; recognized expert in medical communications
• Preferred: understanding of the payer landscape and of Health Economic and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
• Extensive, proven experience and skill in writing high-quality, evidence-based scientific medical communication materials
• Ability to write in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner
• Ability to conduct literature searches in databases such as EMBASE and Pubmed/Medline
• Strong project management skills
• Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft WORD and PowerPoint
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes on email@example.com and you can also reach me at 973-967-3431.