|Reference # : ||18-21399
||Title : ||Project Manager - New Build/Construction of Infrastructure|
New York, NY
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/25/2018
| Description |
Job Title: Project Manager - New Build/Construction of Infrastructure
Job ID: 18-21399
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 12+ Months
Job Vacancies: 3
Note: Only W2 (No Corp-to-Corp)
Primary Technical Skills: New Build/Construction of Infrastructure, PMP, MS Project
- Management of all aspects of technology project lifecycle, including but not limited to:
- Scope development and management.
- Requirements gathering and finalization.
- Creation and management of project schedule in Microsoft Project or other project management application.
- Financial budget creation and tracking.
- Risk and issue management.
- Regular project status reporting.
- Engagement and management of cross-functional teams including structured cabling, data network, WIFI, desktop, Audio/Visual, telephony, and call center technology resources.
- Ensure coordination of technology deliverables in conjunction with construction timeframes.
- Engages, manages and tracks the status of deliverables for all resources, including internal and external (vendor) resources.
- Communicates with key stakeholders and executive sponsor; conducts periodic briefings, develops written weekly status updates.
- Serves as the single point of contact for project level issues and questions.
Process Improvement Responsibility:
- Understands, utilizes and provides input for updates to the process documentation related to tools and processes required for project completion.
- Leads process discussions, manage process improvement initiatives.
- Stays current with corporate tools required for effective project management.
- Attend training for these tools and provide feedback on enhancements and process improvements, as appropriate.
- Serve as resource to other team members on tool functionality and utilization
Maintains and reviews project metrics. Utilize observations to drive improvement in project lifecycle processes.
- Manages escalations and change initiatives on project lifecycle processes.
Key Skills / Attributes:
- Project management experience, specially related to the delivery of technology in large, new build/construction projects. Ability to manage projects that are highly visible, strategic to Firm direction or which are in trouble/off track.
- Demonstrated experience handling high volume project workload. Proven ability to organize activities, events and teams. Solid track record keeping projects deliverables on time and within budget.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to motivate team members to achieve excellence.
- Analytical ability, organization and decision-making skills. Ability to develop these skills in team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to influence.
- Independent worker. Effectively handles new direction and a changing work environment.
- Capable of driving consensus and organizational change. Ability to gain consensus among teams and peers.
- Change agent and creative problem solver.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years business experience, including experience managing technical projects related to new construction.
- College degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience.
- Proven track record of successful project management. PMP or Six Sigma certification a plus.
- Fluency to expert level experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA, business tools.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Ankur.email@example.com / 973.967.3337
Team Lead – Recruitments
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3337 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube