|Reference # : ||18-08286
||Title : ||Fab Engineering Technician - Onsite Albany NY !!|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/12/2018 / 02/12/2019
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Fab Engineering Technician
Job ID: 18-08286
Location: Onsite Albany NY !!
Duration: 12 Months+ contract (Possible Long Term Extension)
People in this role have experience in Front End of Line (FEOL), Back End of Line (BEOL), or Far Back End of Line (FBEOL) chip. Primary responsibilities include provide technician assistance to the development engineers in advanced module integration to be used in the technology in order to meet performance, reliability, yield, and cost objectives. Other responsibilities involve activities covering the peripheral engineering support in the wafer fab including logistics involved with scraping wafers, lot movements and interfacing with line operations team. Involved in conducting experiments, analyzing problems and recommending solutions, as well as verifying and repeating the solution. Additional responsibilities include leading interactions with various engineering teams outside the immediate area, e.g., testing, failure analysis, unit process and reliability teams, to facilitate and achieve program success.
- Job Duty 1 – Support engineering technical requests in the wafer fab by conducting wafer inspections on inline SEM tools, optical inspection etc.
- Job Duty 2 – Support engineering team by performing routine support like scraping wafers, transferring wafers to failure analysis lab, taking wafers to and fro to the wafer fab control center
- Job Duty 3 – Interface with key team members to have a working relationship in order to highlight key tool downs, other fab related issues to the engineering teams; and in turn, be aware of key lot needs from the engineering teams
- Job Duty 4 – Interact with the other teams such as process engineering, test lab etc. to provide a
- Hands-on Work experience in a semiconductor fabrication unit, 3+ years
- Prior experience with semiconductor wafer fab support is mandatory
- Hands-on experience with semiconductor inspection tools such as SEM and optical scopes, 3+ years
- Working knowledge of advanced FEOL/MOL/BEOL processes used in advanced chip fabrication, 3+ years
- Experience working with computer systems in order to access and also move data to-and-fro in a network
- Candidates must be team members comfortable in a multi-company organization.
- Selected candidate will interact with engineers extensively through daily meetings and need to support their needs on a daily basis to facilitate wafer execution expedience
Other Skills Desired:
Semiconductor wafer fab experience, 3-5 years
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Sharabh.Goyal@artechinfo.com / 973.967.3469
Assistant Manager - Staffing
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3469 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube