|Reference # : ||17-92867
||Title : ||Senior .Net Developer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/14/2017
| Description |
Job Title: Senior .Net Developer
Location: Pleasanton, CA 94588
Duration: 12+ months
|Senior .Net Developer shall possess 8+ years technical knowledge and experience with most of the following systems, platforms, applications, and skills:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 8+ years of software development experience
- Expert in ASP.NET as well as ASP.NET MVC web frameworks
- Designing and Development experience in an enterprise-class system with multi-tier architecture
- Must have .NET Web application architecture, design, & development experience
- Broad experience with .NET Framework 3.5 or above including WPF, WCF, & WF
- Expert in ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, & Entity Framework
- Expert in ADO.NET / WFC Data Services
- Expert with Design patterns, SOA design & web service development
- Strong experience in developing for high-availability clustered environments
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Comfortable working in a flexible Agile development environment
- Solid understanding of data warehouse concepts, data-marts & MDM.
- Should be able to write reports using various reports generation tools and languages
- Custom development utilizing Microsoft SharePoint, BizTalk, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, MDM, and DQS will be a plus
- Expert knowledge of SQL statements
- Prior experience in the insurance industry is a plus
- Microsoft Windows Foundation experience would be added advantage
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com / 973.507.7539
|The Consultant resource(s) shall possess most of the following skills:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze information and identify and formulate solutions to problems.
- Provide more in-depth analysis with a high-level view of goals and end deliverables.
- Complete work within a reasonable time frame under the supervision of a manager or team lead.
- Plan and manage all aspects of the support function.
- Extensive knowledge of and proven experience with data processing systems, and methods of developing, testing and moving solutions to implementation.
- Strong knowledge in project management practices and ability to document processes and procedures as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other support team members and independently on assigned tasks and deliverables with minimum supervision
- Communicate effectively with users at all levels, from data entry technicians up to senior management, verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated, working closely and actively communicating with team members to accomplish time critical tasks and deliverables
- Ask questions and share information gained with other support team members, recording and documenting this knowledge
- Elicit and gather user requirements and/or problem description information, and record this information accurately
- Listen carefully and act upon user requirements
- Convey and explain complex problems and solutions in an understandable language to both technical and non-technical persons
- Present technical solutions to management and decision makers
- Follow the lead of others on assigned projects as well as take the lead when deemed appropriate
- Think creatively and critically, analyzing complex problems, weighing multiple solutions, and carefully selecting solutions appropriate to the business needs, project scope, and available resources
- Take responsibility for the integrity of the solution
Team Lead – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7539 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
, Google+, and YouTube