|Reference # : ||17-93822
||Title : ||Talend Architect|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/20/2017
| Description |
Job title: Talend Architect
Location: Farmington, CT
Duration Long term
Domain Insurance back ground
- Worked as Talend Architect
- 3-5+ yrs. working experience and knowledge with Talend ETL Real Time Big Data tool like DI Enterprise Open Studio.
- ETL experience with expertise on Talend components, Data processing, Orchestration, Parallelization, Transformation and ETL fundamentals.
- Expertise in Talend Job, Joblets and Java based custom component
- Experience in Exception handling in Standard/Batch/Stream Jobs.
- Hands on Java and Integration with API interface knowledge
- Experience with Life Insurance Domain Knowledge and experience in projects.
- Experience in designing solutions for multiple large data warehouses with a good understanding of cluster and parallel architecture
- Advanced level of knowledge of SQL, with special focus on SQL Server based T-SQL
- Should be well versed with different file Formats for parsing files like Flat Files, XML, EDI, CSV, PSV, Json, Positional etc.
- Good Experience of Xml parsing, Advance Mapper, and transformation components.
- Deployment experience of Talend jobs, optimization of standard/batch/stream jobs and automation.
- Knowledge of TAC for various activities like deployments and administration of job will be an added advantage.
- Expert in Context groups and parameterization
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts technology and experience in Data Modelling.
- Ability to develop and promote architectural best practices, standards and perform code reviews, recommend solutions.
- Experience with Unix shell scripting
- Experience with and strong conceptual understanding of Data Warehousing and Big Data Hadoop Ecosystems
- Hands-on experience with the Hadoop stack - MapReduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Flume, Spark, Kafka
- Hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms and languages e.g. Java, Linux, Apache, Perl/Python/PHP, Chef, Scala