|Reference # : ||17-93782
||Title : ||Packaging Engineer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/15/2018 / 12/21/2018
| Description |
|Company: Artech Information Systems|
Job Title: Sr. Packaging Compliance Engineer
Duration: 12 months
Location: Boulder, CO
Job ID: 17-93782
Years of Experience Required: 5-7 (med device packaging)
Be part of the dynamic team to bring expertise in the areas of quality, regulatory compliance, identification and procurement of new packaging machinery and packaging documentation. Identify, design, develop and evaluate innovative packaging processes as part of a cross functional new product development team. Senior Packaging Compliance Engineer will be frequently assigned leadership responsibility for entire projects including:
- Packaging Experience
- Medical Device Industry
- Quality/Compliance Experience
- Utilize quality and regulatory compliance expertise to support regulatory body audits, draft technical responses and provide innovative ideas to ensure compliance to latest industry practices.
- Perform Gap Analysis of existing documents (Ship Testing, Aging studies, and process validations) to latest standards.
- Lead project meetings and provide updates to management
- Provide Providing technical expertise and project support to new product development teams by consulting within areas of packaging materials and equipment.
- Identifying and supporting the purchasing of new packaging equipment.
- Preparation of capital expenditure requests, drawings and specifications for new processes and equipment.
- Assisting in artwork creation and revisions for product packaging.
- Performing packaging validation testing to support new product development.
- Testing new packaging methods and processes using various testing apparatus in qualification of packaging changes
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
Nice to Have: Preferred
- BS Degree in Packaging Science, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with minimum of 5 years’ combined experience in Packaging and Quality Engineering.
- Proven track record preparing written policies, procedures, proposals and reports.
- Knowledge of ASTM and ISTA package test methods is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is required.
- CAD programming knowledge is required.
- Strong team and interpersonal skills
- Medical device, pharmaceutical or related industry preferred.
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to mentor and coach others
- Broad knowledge of Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering
Artech Information Systems