|Reference # : ||17-93725
||Title : ||Software Engineer |
Mounds View, MN
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/12/2018 / 05/11/2019
| Description |
|Company: Artech Information Systems|
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Mounds View, MN
Duration: 15 months
Job ID: 17-93725
Healthcare CRHF Application Development and Released Product Engineering teams develop and maintain the next generation medical technologies that save lives, improve quality of living for millions of patients across the world. These cutting-edge teams work with various software technologies in application software, mobile software, BT/BLE communication software, and interfacing with embedded software for management and control of implantable medical devices. These teams are looking for a proactive, self-starting, strong software development engineer to build and maintain the next generation of medical instrument software. The individual will operate in all phases and contribute to all activities of the software development process
- Design, implement, test, debug and document integration solutions and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets the business needs, while in compliance with applicable regulations and processes.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets or exceeds coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues and plans to technology leadership.
- Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside of the team.
- Demonstrate ownership of software feature/module and drive development of the feature/module through SDLC.
- Contribute and apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts to solve complex technical problems.
- Provide hands-on leadership, coaching, mentoring, and software engineering best practices to junior software engineers.
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will increase team velocity.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- B.S./B.A.in Computer Engineering/Science and 4+ years of experience (or M.S. and 2+ years)
- Strong programming skills in C#
- Experience with iOS or Android development
- Experience with both iOS and Android development
- Bluetooth or BLE experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency working in a team environment
- Strong Leadership skills and mentoring capabilities
- Experience in mobile software development, ex. iOS, Android
- Experience in Open Source development platform/tools, ex. Eclipse
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio development platforms/tools, Microsoft TFS, Microsoft Azure
Artech Information Systems