|Reference # : ||17-93510
||Title : ||Business Analyst|
Austin, Texas 78744, CA
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/19/2017
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job ID: TMO-REQ-000285
Location: 2130 Woodward, Austin, Texas 78744
Duration: 07 Months contract
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience working with IT systems and knowledge of SDLC process
- 3+ years experience working in a corporate Web/Internet focus area.
- Solid understanding of the challenges and opportunities the web offers in today's commercial world
- Knowledge of enterprise ecommerce systems such as ATG, Blue Martini, Sterling Commerce, IBM Commerce, Microsoft Commerce, Comergent, etc.
- Knowledge of enterprise CMS systems such as Day, Interwoven, Documentum, Vignette, FileNet, etc.
- Ability to conduct user workshops, define requirements, write use and business cases, and design workflow processes.
- Assist in creating backlog acceptance criteria documents, design documents, and process flow diagrams that technical development team can use for application development.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with internal customers and team members in a non-technical manner.
- Must be able to work with and effectively communicate (listen, speak, present and write) to all levels of management and build working relationship with others outside of the Team.
- Ability to organize, disseminate information efficiently and set expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and work with cross-functional teams in a very fast- paced environment.
- Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities and "take ownership of issues and task”.
- Ability to work as a team member and contribute to the overall success of a team as well as work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be self confident, assertive and self-motivated.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com / 973.507.7539
Team Lead – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7539 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Pradeep.V@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
, Google+, and YouTube