|Reference # : ||17-93125
||Title : ||Splunk Engineer (Remote Work)|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||7 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/02/2018 / 01/02/2020
| Description |
Position: Splunk Engineer
Duration: 24 months
- We are seeking engineers with a broad technology experience (network, OS, and programming) along with a cyber-security background who will focus on eliminating operational defects observed during normal cyber security hunting and monitoring operations.
- This candidate must possess a wide range of technology experiences, a persuasive personality, and the discipline to track a defect to its elimination.
Additional Job Details:
Client needs someone who has:
- A broad cyber security experience.
- Experience supporting Operating Systems (OS)
- Experience supporting network appliances
- Experience writing and supporting any sort of software, website, or other custom programming base
- Familiarity with Splunk.
- Familiarity with the configuration files options that are not available through the GUI.
- A sophisticated understanding of Splunk "Search? language.
- A deep understanding of Splunk Dashboards, Reports, Lookup Tables, and Summary Indexes.
- Knowledge of how to customize Dashboards via the XML source.
- Awareness of the Common Information Model (CIM) and how to apply it directly and indirectly to data feeds.
- Expert-level capabilities with regular expression.
- Experience with Splunk Apps (both using and making).
- Intermediate to Expert -level capability with the Python Scripting Language.
- Awareness of how to handle null data and its impact on statistical analysis.
Artech Information Systems LLC