Role – Network Voice L3 Engg
Location- Wayne NJ
- 7+ years of experience in Voice Networking, especially in the Avaya Blue (Nortel) network environment
- Excellent hands-on experience on Avaya blue technologies and products.[ Especially 61C,81C and Call Pilot]
- Excellent in programming [MACD] Routing of calls.
- Managing closed number or inter digit dialing pattern.
- Programming skills on building announcement and Tie Connectivity.
- Hands on Experience on 81c and 1000M/E
- Good knowledge of Nortel cards and peripheral troubleshooting – Like – FIJI Card, 3PE card and E-Net & S-Net cards. Etc..
- Hands on experience eon PRI/Trunk cards troubleshooting.
- TDM/SIP trucking and troubleshooting experience require.
- Call Pilot and VM troubleshooting experience.
- CCMA , CCMS and Element manager skills require.
- ACD/CDN knowledge require.
- CDR and OTM experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Monitoring Voice tools (like - Prognosis) .
- Value Add creation for voice domain.
- Creation and update of KEDB and Inventory Managements ( Weekly/Monthly report upload on share portal)
- On call & weekend Support on as on when basis.
- Third Party Vendor Follow ups & Co-ordination
- Incident Management/Service Request resolution on defined SLA (Response & Resolution time should meet).
- Avaya blue phones & cabling knowledge requires..
Ready to work on 24X7 supports