|Reference # : ||18-00946
||Title : ||IT Program Manager III|
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/15/2018 / 04/30/2018
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Program Manager
Job ID: ABCXJP00008856
Location: Boise, ID
Duration: 3 months ( Temp to Hire )
Shift Hours: 8am-5pm M-F
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Leads cross functional project teams by developing work plans within guidelines and monitoring progress on project milestones.
2. Understands program/project roadmap and key milestones regarding criticality, downstream impact if dates are missed and determines alternative/mitigating actions.
3. Coordinates the planning, management and execution of multiple related projects that are directed toward the same strategic objectives.
4. Is familiar with and monitors all major project activities and escalates as appropriate.
5. Records and monitors program/project actual costs vs. program/project budget.
6. Responsible for proactively identifying variances to plan and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
7. Partners with departmental leadership and key stakeholders to develop appropriate mitigation actions based on the program priorities.
8. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
9. Drives new or changed tools and processes to move the department forward.
10. Able to influence decisions through effective communication methods.
11. Interacts with program sponsors, stakeholders and various project members to ensure that specified business needs are met.
12. Understands how program decisions impact key business metrics and the enterprise strategy.
13. Builds consensus among multiple project teams relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution.
14. Able to provide clear and reliable communications to internal teams, program stakeholders, external vendors, and customers.
15. Able to use multiple media formats to effectively convey complex information and ideas.
16. Defines and understands the objectives and the scope of the program and is able to translate customer expectations and requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- 7 to 10 years of IT work experience, including 7 or more years managing projects and at least 3 years of leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required.
1. Controls a program level view and status and uses the information in Clarity/Open Workbench to communicate on multiple projects and programs at a time.
2. Able to use Clarity/Open Workbench tool to determine how the intersection of multiple projects and programs impacts the department.
3. Able to use the Clarity/Open Workbench tool develop departmental budgets.
4. Able to model different mitigation plans in the Clarity/Open Workbench tool and make and recommendations.
5. Able to extract the information from the Clarity/Open Workbench tool to analyze intersecting projects and departmental level allocations.
6. When needed, utilizes the information in MS Project as part of a tool kit that communicates status based on the needs of the project or program.
7. Can use MS Outlook to schedule meetings with internal and external resources in multiple locations.
8. When needed, utilizes the information in MS Excel as part of a tool kit that communicates departmental information based on the needs of the project or program.
9. Within MS Excel works with multiple worksheets, filters data, functions, pivot tables.
10. Able to create presentations in MS PowerPoint presenting complex ideas in a way that is easily understood by the department.
11. Able to create documents in MS Word presenting complex ideas in a way that is easily understood by the department.
12. When needed, utilizes the information in MS Visio as part of a tool kit that communicates departmental level information based on the needs of the project or program.
13. Able to create diagrams in MS Visio presenting complex ideas in a way that is easily understood by the department.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at email@example.com / 973.967.3540
Assistant Manager- Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3540 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Nisha.Samuel@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube