|Reference # : ||18-00880
||Title : ||EMI/EMC Engineer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/05/2018
| Description |
JD: Need only USC and GC
Engineer to support the Client Qualification procedure which is written. (Client & Industry documents are listed below)
- RTCA DO-160G - Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment
- IPC-A-610E-2010 -Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- Thermal requirements for electrical and electronic equipment installed on 777X aircraft
- Equipment Vibration Test Requirements
- HIRF/Lightning Protection Continued Airworthiness Requirements
- Electrical Bonding and Grounding
- Electromagnetic Interference Control Requirements
- Single event effects rate analyses and testing descriptions
- Specification Control Drawing (SCD) for ARINC-629 Plastic Optical Converter LRU
- ARINC 629 EMC Qualification Test Plan
- ARINC 629 EMC Qualification Test
- Customer QA will authorize said person to act on their behalf at the lab.
- The lab is DTB (3rd party ), which is located within 2 miles of DDC NY location.
- Engineer would need to set up the test with the Client Rep at the lab, activate all power up etc.
- Return units to customer for testing and in most cases perform said ATP test at DDC.