|Reference # : ||18-00764
||Title : ||UX/UI Designer III|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/11/2018
| Description |
|Artech is currently seeking:|
Job Title: Experience Designer
Jobdiva Number: 18-00764
Location: Philadelphia PA
Duration: 12 months
As part of the design team you will join a crew that is at the heart of everything.
We are storytellers and connectors that help to elevate our brand and shape our voice connecting us to internal and external stakeholders.
We are technologists that turn napkin drawings into early prototypes working closely with our engineers.
We are idea machines and designers that take a human-centered approach to create intuitive and unified experiences.
We are a community that thrives on bringing ideas to life and are looking for those who feel the same way.
Our engineers have built the nervous system that will support the customer experience revolution and we need talented designers to continue building the vision, here are some of the experiences we need from you to get us there:
- We believe that simple and elegant experience design will be the differentiator for our applications and are looking for someone who is equally passionate about elevating their game to deliver world class experiences.
- We work across web and mobile and our ideal candidate will have experience designing solutions that incorporate modern usability and interaction design practices, including both responsive and device-native (iOS and Android) strategies. (must have some experience other than website user interfaces).
- We are building complex systems and hope to find someone that can see the whole picture and is comfortable with systems thinking, complex process flows and design.
- The ideal candidate has experience in leading collaborative design thinking discussions to work through challenges by integrating digital designs into products and experiences.
- In this role you'll be involved in all parts of the design process and should be comfortable with:user research, concept development, prototyping, and design stewardship.
- We are working on 7 major applications in parallel today and may have more soon - so with our small team we need someone who is comfortable handling many concurrent projects.
- At the pace our team moves and the number of projects we are tracking it is ideal that you have experience within an Agile delivery team and that you are extremely organized and detail oriented.
- You must be a self-starter who is able to work independently, as well as collaborate cross-functionally to ensure design consistency across all product touchpoints
- You must be able to communicate effectively and be willing to have a conversation regarding your logic and rationale behind design decisions.
- We write, design, record and produce all of our own video marketing, application tutorials and testimonials and our ideal candidate has experience in conceptualizing and creating these types of short form marketing assets. (Any production medium is a plus: documentaries, short-form, narrative, music videos or commercials).
- We're looking for candidates that are always curious about the latest tools/technology to tell their story or deliver the best product - we hope you're proficient with the following: Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, inVision, Framer, Proto.io, Premier, Final Cut and After Effects.
- Ideally you have 4+ years of experience, with a proven track record and supporting portfolio, in consumer product user interface designs.
- Working with creative, technology, and product development teams to ideate and define product and technology needs and opportunities.
- Deliver High fidelity designs across the presentation layer for all applications supported by the Customer Timeline platform.
- Help us understand our next critical feature needs by synthesizing end user discussions, evaluating system assessments, analyzing user data, and other research findings.
- Create deliverables from scratch with little to no oversight, including:
o Workflow diagrams
o Requirements documentation
o User research and usability testing scripts and discussion guides
o Managing content inventories and content strategy documentation
o Lead UX research and usability testing sessions
o Clearly and effectively present ideas, research findings, sketches, and other deliverables to product owners, clients and end users.
o Collaborate effectively with development teams
o Build and maintain positive relationships with product owners, clients and end users.
o Lead and participate in creative brainstorming sessions with clients and internal project teams
o Stay up to date on current themes, trends, and technologies in user experience design
If interested, Please send your applications at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 973-967-3478