|Reference # : ||18-00700
||Title : ||Wafer Fab Process Engineer |
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/29/2018 / 12/31/2018
| Description |
|Company: Artech Information Systems|
Job Title: Wafer Fab Process Engineer
Job ID: 18-00700
Location: Tempe, AZ
Duration: 12 months
- Must have wafer fab dry (plasma) etch experience
- Must have statistics knowledge; i.e. design of experiments, data analysis, and process control
- Nice to understand medical regulatory environment
Healthcare is the world's premier medical company, providing patient benefits around the globe. The Tempe Arizona Microelectronic Solutions location is looking for a Senior Process Engineer. The Tempe site is applying wafer fabrication process towards medical device fabrication and this role provides opportunities to solve Client material and processing technical challenges. This role will be responsible for the development, deployment, and sustaining of wafer and medical device clean processes. Demonstrated knowledge and experience of both wafer fabrication and medical device clean technologies are paramount.
- Develop, characterize, and specify wet chemical and plasma clean processes that integrate well into a process technology for use in the medical device business. The developed clean processes need to
- provide robust and stable solutions for yield and reliability concerns.
- Lead and participate in defect reduction efforts.
- Utilize Best-Known-Methods for wafer and device clean processes.
- Drive definition of plasma etch requirements in concert with stakeholders. Use design of experiments and applicable tools to ensure robust process capability.
- Provide detailed engineering analysis and documentation to support process deployment and ramp into
- volume manufacturing.
- Meet operational attainment of Safety, Quality, and Service goals.
- Drive projects to successful completion using Project Management skills. Utilize technical skills associated with Six Sigma, Lean, DRM/DFSS and other appropriate improvement techniques to drive continuous improvement.
- Follow established procedures to perform detailed, accurate, and compliant engineering documentation
- for Master Validation Plans, pFMEA, Equipment Installation, Characterization, Qualification and Validation activities.
- Performs duties in compliance with environmental, health and safety related site rules, policies, or
- governmental regulations.
- All activities must be performed in compliance with the Quality System.
- Identify and work to remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful completion of projects
- All other duties as assigned.
DESIRED /PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- B.S. in Chemistry, Materials Science, or similar technical discipline.
- Seven years of direct manufacturing experience with wafer fab based processes,
- microelectromechanical systems, or similar work experience.
- Direct experience developing and deploying plasma and wet etch process technologies, with relevant
- experience with process characterization, design of experiments, statistical process control, and data
- analysis methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; demonstrated ability to work in a highly crosslinked
- technical work environment.
- Ph.D. or M.S. in Chemistry, Materials Science, or similar technical disciple.
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Master Black Belt, or equivalent knowledge, investment, and experience
- in design for reliability and manufacturing.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is
also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, talk, hear,
and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to use hands to handle, or feel objects,
tools or components. Specific vision abilities required by this job include normal vision. Other
requirements include: ability to work in a clean room environment, ability to work with chemical
agents, ability to wear personnel protective equipment and/or clean room attire such as safety
glasses, hooded bunny suit, and nitrile/latex gloves.
Artech Information Systems