|Reference # : ||18-00512
||Title : ||Program Manager, Recruitment Marketing|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/22/2018 / 07/31/2018
| Description |
Company: Artech Consulting LLC
Position: Program Manager – Talent Acquisition
Location: Renton, WA
Job Reference Code: 18-00512
Responsible for the development and ongoing administration of enterprise Talent Acquisition solutions, programs, projects, processes, operations, systems and data. The responsibility of this position includes analysis of current state, research of best practices, consultation, design and selection of solution, cost analysis of implementation, assessment effectiveness, implementation, measurement, continuous improvement, and alignment with the overall strategic direction of our client’s talent strategies.
Primary responsibility for a portfolio of system-wide programs, and will be asked to provide secondary support to all Talent Acquisition programs. The Program Manager serves as a liaison and internal consultant to recruiters, hiring managers, HR, Marketing, Finance, IT and the community served by the program, while ensuring that the program activities are consistent with our client’s vision and core values. Performs all duties in a manner which promotes team concept, caring and respect, and which reflects their mission and philosophy.
ESSENTIAL POSITION COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Organizational Psychology or another related field required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered.
Eight years' experience, at least three years of which have included managing sourcing and branding initiatives in a similarly sized organization, preferably in a healthcare setting. Supervisory experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Bellevue, WA 98004
firstname.lastname@example.org | 425.289.2664
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube
- Knowledge, skills and abilities typically gained from experience cited above, and enabling key accountabilities included above. This includes but is not limited to ability to oversee budget, supervise staff, complete performance evaluations, organize and facilitate effective meetings, manage projects/programs, and effectively utilize resources to accomplish business objectives.
- Applied knowledge of the regulatory and legal environment affecting Outreach, Recruitment and Employment and Redeployment practices.
- Deep knowledge of various outreach strategies supporting professional, military, diversity and college pipelines; active and ongoing learning about new trends, tools, and approaches. Ability to train others.
- Broad understanding of employment branding programs, incorporating them into outreach activities, internal versus external execution, and various executions of employment brand (e.g., SEO, SEM, printed collateral, event/booth materials, advertising, interactive/web-based tools, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including development of highly effective teams, effective mentoring and motivating and empowering staff. Demonstrated management skills, which include setting priorities and successfully managing multiple complex tasks and projects in a regularly changing environment. Strong performance management, feedback and coaching skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to gain an understanding of others' ideas, negotiate and resolve conflicts, facilitate groups meetings, and communicate with multiple levels of employees and management.
- Customer driven and results oriented; learns/understands the customer's business, objectives and goals, and by supporting them, maintains strong and effective customer relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively select and manage consultants and other third-party service providers to meet expected performance standards when delivering Human Resources services
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including applying good judgment, objectivity in decision-making, and critical creative thinking.
- Excellent analytical abilities, including understanding business needs, generating alternatives and evaluating quantitative factors to select alternatives.
- Ability to be strategic and proactive; skilled at anticipating situations, developing proposals and positive solutions, and enlisting appropriate internal and external resources.
- Exhibit good consulting skills to employees and management to address a broad range of management, interpersonal and compliance situations.
- Ability to initiate and incorporate change and innovation.