|Reference # : ||18-00265
||Title : ||Engineer, Software Engineering|
New York, NY
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/22/2018 / 12/21/2019
| Description |
|Company: Artech Information Systems LLC|
Title: Engineer, Software Engineering (Speciality)
Job id: 9323-1
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Duration: 12 Months
- Biz Ops wallet hosting team is focused to ensure our products are created with sound software configuration management practices, built on infrastructure allowing for global scale, meet PCI standards, & operate with excellence.
- This team is highly engaged with the development, architecture, testing and product teams to ensure our systems are built with the highest quality standards, in an agile/fast-paced environment.
- We are looking for a candidate that has Java, J2EE, Jenkins, Bamboo, Splunk, Dynatrace, Spring, Linux, continuous integration, continues delivery skills and has worked in an Agile development environment. This individual will be part of several important initiatives to deliver the next generation of payments
All About You:
- Recommend and drive strategic policy, tooling and complete the implementation of those decisions.
- Interacts with customers, developers, architects and requestors to identify scope of projects.
- Assist with the creation of training materials, development activities and automation practices to advance team capacity.
- Ensure performance test strategy & performance tests enable our systems to operate over anticipated production volumes.
- Drive and foster innovation with toolset to increase team productivity, and deliver faster.
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with exposure to management theories and concepts.
- Experience working in an integration environment integrating projects from various working streams from GIT, SVN.
- Advanced experience with Java, J2EE, Web Services (SOAP/REST), Spring and Hibernate skills.
- Drive adoption of development services (Performance Engineering, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Collaboration) amongst various delivery teams.
- Experience preparing & delivering executive level presentations to business and technology audiences.
- Ability to translate highly complex technical matters into easily digestible and actionable plans.
- Advanced knowledge of problem solving, debugging, engineering functions.
- Sound knowledge of CI/CD concepts, and pipelines.
- Experience with performance engineering and profiling (e.g. Java JVM, Databases) and tools such as Load Runner, JMeter.
- Exposure to Cloud, Infrastructure-as-a-code concept, and tools such as Chef/Puppet desirable.
- Expertise in agile and waterfall delivery, life-cycle management tools (JIRA/Rally/Rational Concert), software testing standards, methods and conventions.
- Requires the ability to interact across multiple organizational levels and assume a lead role and set direction for large or complex projects.
- Expertise with information security protocols such as 3DES, Public Key Cryptography, Hashing algorithms, etc. desirable but not mandatory.