|Reference # : ||18-01845
||Title : ||Biostatistician with SAS Programming II|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/29/2018 / 06/29/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Biostatistician with SAS Programming|
Duration: 5 months
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Job ID : 7550574
Client : A Big Pharmaceitical Client
- Duties include working on protocols, statistical analysis plans (SAPs), CRF design, and study initiations; performing statistical analyses, validating analysis datasets and validating results from studies and pooled datasets in diabetes area.
- Provide statistical support for the Diabetes area. Work to be completed will focus on:
- supporting statistical activities for Phase III program from study design, protocol development, SAP development, study initiation, validating analysis datasets and TLGs
- Experience in supporting trials in diabetes area is a plus, but not necessary. Should have very good writing, communication and programming skills, especially SAS. Good knowledge in R is a plus, but not necessary
- Biostatistician with at least 2 years of experience supporting Phase 2/3 trials.
Interested candidates can share thier most updated resuem at email@example.com or reach out to me at 973-295-4583