|Reference # : ||18-01733
||Title : ||Project Manager II|
Fort Mill, SC
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/29/2018 / 06/29/2018
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Project Manager II
Job ID: ABCXJP00008859
Location: Fort Mill, SC
Duration: 06+ Months (Contract to Hire)
Responsible for managing the planning and execution of new launch projects for client programs. Plans, monitors and manages assigned projects from initiation through completion. Develops and executes high quality, integrated cross-functional plans for projects applying best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control and closing of projects. Works closely with both internal and external stakeholders with focus on process management, process definition and process improvement
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for developing client-specific launch project plans, overall project delivery, driving projects to meet key milestones, drive accountability and removing obstacles on multiple concurrent projects.
- Secures appropriate internal and external resources for execution of launch projects (i.e. Utilizing Aligned Teams, Shared Services and other resources as needed).
- Defines business requirements in collaboration with operations team for both Information Technology and Business Intelligence.
- Identifies the need for funding and partners with Operations Director/VP, HR and facilities to secure funding for internal resources/investments.
- Responsible for prioritizing IT and BI projects to ensure focus on highest priority items, coordinating IT and BI deliverables, and submitting requests for IT and BI activity
- Monitors IT escalations and Production Support issues regarding impact to business
- Oversight of all User Acceptance Testing to include planning, execution and sign-off
- Defines and understands the objectives and the scope of the project.
- Documents, monitors, plans, and highlights anticipated risks and issues.
- Formulates recovery plans or assessing impact if not recoverable and escalates as appropriate.
- Records and monitors launch project actual costs vs. project budget.
- Responsible for proactively identifying variances to plan and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
- Formulates corrective actions when project deliverables deviate from the work plan with the assistance of team members.
- Understands how project decisions impact key business metrics and the enterprise strategy.
- Builds consensus among team relative to project scope, task execution, staffing and issue resolution.
- Provides clear and reliable communications to internal teams, project stakeholders, external vendors, and customers.
- Shows ability to learn new tools and processes. Leads change management.
- Engages in effective brainstorming and brings creative ideas to the workplace.
- Shows flexibility in changing approach when needed.
- Cultivates and maintains positive working relationships with all team members, stakeholders and matrix partners.
- Fosters an environment of critical thinking and process/continuous improvement.
- Partners with all subject matter experts from within the organization to understand current state processes.
- Partners with Quality Assurance team members (i.e. Governance, Audit, CAPA,) on quality-related initiatives when applicable.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Leads and facilities meetings and workshops, ensuring timely completion of action items.
- Aids in development and improvement of new or existing tools and processes.
- Assesses business problems and opportunities and recommends best course of action (i.e. strategic and tactical).
- Utilizes structured, disciplined, and data-oriented process to identify root cause and solve problems.
- Manages risk and assesses impact from a cost, efficiency, contractual, legal and/or regulatory standpoint.
- Adheres to and analyses project/program policies processes, standards, governance, and metrics.
- Makes recommendations for improving efficiency, product delivery and expense reduction in launch projects.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 7 years of applicable work experience required managing large complex projects/programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Project Management certification (PMP) or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required.
- Ideal candidate with have Lean/Six Sigma and Change Management experience
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Advanced understanding of PMI project management methodologies and tools.
- Advanced user of PMIS Systems (i.e. Clarity and Microsoft Project).
- Able to analyse target audiences, construct communication plans and artifacts that can effectively address their needs, and deliver effective communications to internal and external stakeholders, including the executive suite.
- Able to use common project management tools to determine how the intersection of multiple projects impacts the critical path, baseline, resource constraints, costs and budget of the team.
- Able to model different mitigation plans and make recommendations. Able to extract the information from common tools and team members to analyse intersecting projects and team level allocations
- Able to prepare a complex schedule inclusive of dependencies and resourcing within project management tools and can use that tool to manage timelines and budget.
- Able to use communication features (Timeline, Gantt charts, etc.) for stakeholder updates when needed.
- Evaluates, plans, and implements business process improvements and practices.
- Ensures that all process redesign is repeatable, sustainable, reducing rework, and cycle times, while improving quality.
- General knowledge of reimbursement and patient assistance programs and database elements and functionality; operational policies and processes, particularly distribution processes / interfaces
- Can use Outlook to schedule meetings with internal and external resources in multiple locations.
- When needed, utilizes the information in MS Excel as part of a tool kit that communicates project level information based on the needs of the project.
- Within MS Excel works with multiple worksheets, filters data, functions, pivot tables.
- Able to create presentations in MS PowerPoint to present complex ideas in a way that is easily understood by the team.
- Able to create documents in MS Word to present complex ideas in a way that is easily understood by the team. Able to create diagrams in MS Visio to present complex ideas in a way that is easily understood by the team. Able to travel up to 25% and at times with short notice.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at email@example.com / 973.967.3540
Assistant Manager- Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3540 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Nisha.Samuel@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube