|Reference # : ||18-01372
||Title : ||Sr. Engineer, Software Engineering (Speciality)|
O Fallon, MO
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/22/2018 / 12/21/2019
| Description |
|Company: Artech Information Systems LLC|
Title: Sr. Engineer, Software Engineering (Speciality)
Job id: 18-01372
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Duration: 12 Months
1)Looking for Production Support Engineer experience with J2EE web Applications
2) Need Angular JS 2.0/4.0 experience
3) Web Services & API Exp with Linux OS
4) ITIL standards
- The Business to Business (B2B) technologies team is dedicated to producing and supporting technology solutions that enable business to business commerce.
- The B2B Operations and Support team provides 24x7 support globally for Client's primary web application platform (Client Connect), the surrounding ecosystem of B2B applications at Client, and several additional business to business applications that support Client's fraud reduction efforts and workflow management. Client Connect provides key services such as user provisioning that Client's other B2B applications rely on and is a mission-critical system to Client's long term success.
- This position will lead Client's engineering response for all of Client's B2B technology solutions. Encompassing a suite of more than 50 platforms and applications varying from the latest and greatest technologies to legacy technologies, there is enough variety here to keep any technologist sharp.
- Client's support teams are globally based and this position will be responsible for tying them together into a cohesive, agile and responsive unit that sets a world class standard for operational performance.
- Have you ever participated in a complex software development project or software incident and helped it achieve success?
- Are you motivated to provide outstanding customer service and are relentless in finding better ways to do things?
- Do you work comfortably in pressure situations and innovating solutions to pull a team out of them?
- Contributes to the engineering strategy for all platforms across Client's B2B application suite and to the production support response strategy by identifying and developing platform improvement and process improvement opportunities.
- Troubleshoots applications and implements fixes to decrease time to resolution and minimize dependency on advanced vendor support.
- Minimizes application development costs by providing guidance to application development teams and ensuring sound execution throughout the system development life cycle.
- Mentors staff and provides assistance to team members as needed.
- Maintains skills consistent with the technology roadmap and implements tasks leveraging new technologies as needed.
All About You
- In-depth knowledge of architecture techniques and tools.
- Some knowledge of a broad array of technology and deep knowledge on one or more of the following technologies:
- Core Java including multi-threading and batch processing
- Web Services - REST/XML/ WSDL/SOAP
- J2EE Web Application/Web Services with JBoss & WebSphere
- Oracle & PL/SQL
- Red Hat Linux & Solaris/UNIX
- Messaging - MQ and JMS
- Rich internet applications using GWT (Google Web Toolkit) and/or GXT (EXT GWT), ExtJS, Flex
- Fusion Tools including Jira, Crucible, & Bamboo
- Security Coding Techniques and Tools - Fortify, & OWASP vulnerabilities
- Hibernate & Spring
- Subversion Source Control
- Reporting tools such as WebFocus
- Some knowledge in the areas of strategy, technology, and planning.
- Awareness of Some experience establishing governance for interrelated applications and matrixed organizations.
- Knowledge of Client and the payments industry preferred.