|Reference # : ||18-01307
||Title : ||Data Architect|
Las Vegas, NV
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/08/2018
| Description |
|Job Location/Client Location (with City & State)
||Las Vegas, NV
|Project Start date
||Data Architecture, Design and Development
|Hiring Mode – (TP / FTE / CTH/Any)
|Preference on Work Authorization (USC/GC/H1/L2/OPT/Any)
|Client Interview Needed for Selection (yes / No)
|Detailed JD (Pl share the Detailed Description, 1 liner JD will not work)
||• 4+ years of professional data architecture development experience.
• At least 8 years of hands-on database development using any SQL/query language/toolset in engineering solutions.
• In-depth hands-on understanding of data design methodologies, data architecture principles, Data modeling and interrelation of various enterprise data or Business Intelligence-related solutions.
• 3+ years using SQL tools: Server Management Studio and Business Intelligence Development Studio, or equivalent toolsets.
• 3+ years experience using SSIS, or equivalent extraction/transformation tools
• 4+ years experience developing and optimizing SQL procedures and DB structures.
• Must have an understanding of principles of Extract Load and Transform (ETL) processes.
• Must have Working knowledge of database physical and logical design.
• Development skills with SQL Server databases/ TSQL in a high transaction volume environment.
• Knowledge of SQL Server internals.
• ITIL V3 Awareness Training preferred.
• Proven ability to lead an mentor 1-2 junior engineers in design, development and deployment.
• Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications